Simple photocopying has already become a thing of the past! A new version of Photocopier Expert has been released. This advanced document management program makes a scanner and a printer work together as an effective one-click copy machine with flawless results. Photocopier Expert (former SimpleCopier) provides the copy preview and enables the user to make necessary adjustments.
Photocopier Expert 7 combines a variety of convenient abilities: straightforward photocopying, applying numerous effects, queuing documents for batch processing, saving in multiple formats, adjusting brightness, contrast, hue and more. The documents can be resized, rotated, deskewed (automatically or manually) or printed partially (the selection can be also zoomed). It is possible to choose whether to make a Black and White, grayscale or color copy.
The new version has been considerably accelerated and enhanced: besides other new features it has the ability to save and to load PDF files. Besides, Photocopier Expert 7 supports an on-screen highlight tool, red eye removal and a tool for direct erasing of certain parts of the document.
However, effective document management implies much more than photocopying options only. That is why the user can fax documents or email them right from Photocopier Expert. The documents can be also exported to PDF and multipage TIFF. The multi-lingual interface of Photocopier Expert has been improved to facilitate working with the program.
* Preview zoom
* New Optical Recognition module making Microsoft Office no more necessary
* Black and White, Gray or Color conversion
* Step by step undo
* PDF and multipage TIFF save from queue
* On-screen highlight tool and red eye removal.
* Direct erasing of a certain area from the document
* Manual or automatic deskew.
* Built-in picture editor: brightness, contrast, hue adjustment
* Emailing and faxing the documents
* Batch processing